|Zoe Rickrode rides Beth Taylors Morgan Sly, a barn favorite!!
Click here to see a photo album of our facilities on Facebook!
We offer full service board/stalls for a monthly rate of $425 (with a sliding discount
for more than one horse and school horse discounts). We
also offer full service breeding stalls.
Full board amenities include:
- Large 12 x 14 stalls (and breeding sized stalls)
- Daily stall
- Pine shavings bedding
turnout, weather permitted. Day TO during the
winter months and night TO when the weather is suitable.
- Integration of new horses
into the proper paddocks with compatible pasture mates
- Individualized nutrition
program designed, with your input, to suit the horse’s age, temperament and level of work. Premium quality hay and grain.
- 2x--morning/afternoon graining: Blue Seal Rider (sweet feed) and Sport (pellet) or we will accommodate any grain choice and combination that you provide
- Ample hay provided-morning before the grain ration, afternoon- before the dinner ration, and evening-at
- We believe water is most important to a horse’s health and well being.
Buckets are dumped and scrubbed on a regular schedule, as are outdoor water troughs.
- Over 20 acres of pasture, including a dry lot for the easiest keepers, split rail fencing with electric lining
- Hot and cold water wash stall
- Heated lounge
- Heated tack room
- Refrigerator, shower, and microwave in
- Large outdoor and indoor arenas with sand footing for your riding enjoyment
- X-country jump field and galloping path around our back paddocks,
as well as a beautiful trail along the deep water Potomac river
worming every other month ($15).
No charge for the following services:
- We schedule spring and fall vaccinations with Valley Equine Associates
(you must have an active and up to date account with them), or you may use your own veterinary service
- Administering of oral and intramuscular medications
and wrapping (or soaking/cold hosing, as necessary) for minor injuries
with our farrier, Nathan Catlett, who visits WNEC on a weekly basis, or you may use the farrier of your choice
- Trailer parking
- Blanket changes for up to 2 blankets or
sheets in the wintertime, and application of owner-provided fly spray, fly mask and/or muzzle for summertime
Having trouble with your horse’s training? We offer individual training/riding
sessions for $35/ride, or you may put your horse in full board with training with us (3 professional training sessions per
week) for only $700/month